Sunday, May 6, 2012

Assassination

Back in high school I used to play a game with my friends called "Assassination."

Before I get into this I feel like I have to say something. Normally I'm a very good speller, but just a moment ago I was adamant that it was spelled "assasination."  When the little red line kept popping up I basically went:
before I figured it out. Hahaha, I'm just kidding. I wasn't sitting at my desk.


Anyhow, "playing assassination." Now I'm not sure how this game got started, but all we did was run up to each other, swipe a finger or two across their neck and had therefore "assassinated" them.
Some of us were better at it than others. Like my friend Tigger.




I had always prided myself on having quick reflexes and for always being aware of my surroundings. Therefore This game upset me greatly. I often wasn't expecting to get "assassinated." See, we'd play for about a week, and then suddenly things would die down, and then out of nowhere I would be chatting with a friend when they would just reach out and stroke my neck and shouting "assassinated!" I would then dodge these attacks, which some friends would get annoyed at. I would also often dodge and then assassinate them before they could even touch me and they would then say I couldn't do that.
They would always claim that they had already touched my neck, but I knew better, I was a deadly assassin.


I don't know why I'm wearing an eye patch...I just thought it looked pretty badass.


Eventually the game just sorta died down, but every so often one of us would grow very sneaky and try to pull a quick assassination on someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment